The Central Bank of the Philippines on Tuesday reopened its economic and financial learning centre at its Cabanatuan Branch Office.
Cabanatuan City is in the province of Nueva Ecija, where the latest leg of the central bank's 2011 economic and financial learning programme was formally announced on the same day as the opening ceremony for the upgraded centre.
The facility has undergone a comprehensive overhaul of its services and facilities. It is now linked to the electronic network of similar l
- James Bullard on 2% rates, tariffs and Fed leadership
- Turkish central bank raises overnight rates in bid to stop lira’s fall
- Podcast: David Hendry and John Muellbauer on empirical macro
- Argentinian central bank takes drastic action over currency crisis
- Policies must change to stop emerging markets crisis, analysts say