The European Central Bank's (ECB) trade union, Ipso, has carried out a survey about Jean-Claude Trichet's performance as president of the institution.
Overall, Trichet received a ‘good' rating, with 34.9% of those who took part choosing that option out of excellent, good, average, poor and very poor.
However, there were some more negative responses in other areas. The main complaint about Trichet's time as president was his lack of appreciation for staff. When asked whether he had acted in line
- Next financial crisis “will be brewing” in shadow banking – Bullard
- James Bullard on 2% rates, tariffs and Fed leadership
- Policies must change to stop emerging markets crisis, analysts say
- Brian Wynter on Jamaica’s inflation-targeting transition
- Argentinian central bank raises large banks’ reserve requirements