Financial Services Authority (FSA) chief executive Hector Sants on Thursday met with US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) chairman Mary Schapiro as part of the SEC-FSA strategic dialogue sessions established in 2006.
The purpose of the meetings is for the two agencies to "engage at senior levels on current matters affecting the UK and US capital markets and areas of future collaboration", said the FSA in a statement announcing the latest meeting.
In the latest meeting, some of the areas o
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde