The Bank of Mauritius and the Mauritius Bankers' Association (MBA) have set up a technical working group to investigate the interest rate spread calculated for Mauritius in a recent international study.
The working group will look at the ranking of Mauritius based on interest rate spreads as given in the Global Competitiveness Report 2011-2012, recently released by the World Economic Forum.
In a joint communiqué issued after their regular meeting on Friday, the Banking Committee, which is chaire
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?