The Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia on Wednesday announced the appointments of three new members to the Economic Advisory Council.
Teresa Bryce Bazemore, president of Radian Guaranty, a mortgage insurance business; Cheryl Feldman, executive director of District 1199C Training & Upgrading Fund, a labour-management educational trust fund; and Edward Graham, chairman, president, and chief executive of South Jersey Industries, an energy services holding company were chosen to serve three-year t
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks