Christine Lagarde, the managing director of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), has made a resounding call for international co-operation and speedy action to boost economic recovery.
Stopping off to talk at the Royal Institute for International Affairs at Chatham House in London on her way to the G-7 meeting in Marseilles, France, Lagarde spoke of the "precarious" state of the global economy.
"The key message I wish to convey today is that countries must act now – and act boldly – to steer t
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde