The European Banking Authority (EBA) will publish two delayed sets of operational risk and internal governance guidelines in the next two months, according to Bernd Rummel, who focuses on internal governance, operational risk and auditing at the new European regulatory agency. The body is also gearing up to begin preliminary work on new technical standards that will be required under the proposed fourth version of the Capital Requirements Directive (CRD IV).
The first paper - a final version of
- Auditors find ‘flaws’ in ECB’s crisis management framework
- Home truths on Europe’s NPLs
- Central banks lack ‘firepower’ to combat financial crises, says report
- Economists need to better understand macrofinancial links – BIS paper
- Ukrainian bank owners carried out ‘co-ordinated fraud’, forensic audit says