The Bank of Israel on Tuesday released an excerpt from the 2010 Banking System Annual Survey, which announced some important results from the stress tests conducted on the country's banking system.
This year, the banking supervision department examined a "range of stress tests" and a scenario "that assumed deterioration in the sovereign debt crisis and the onset of another global recession", said the central bank.
It said the exercises were a "continuation of macroeconomic stress tests of busine
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- Central banks will be using blockchain by 2019 – research
- Nigerian state uses central bank as ‘piggy bank’ – MPC member
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms