In addition to the July Monetary Policy Statement issued by the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe, the governor, Gideon Gono, released a supplement containing the central bank's advice to the government on the implementation of the country's controversial indigenisation laws.
"The issue of indigenisation and economic empowerment has attracted a lot of national debate and interest, and with it some misconceptions and misrepresentations of the views of some individuals, groups and institutions, on the subj
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- People: Olli Rehn enters office as Bank of Finland governor
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs
- ECB’s easing policies reduced inequality, paper says
- Infrastructure financing not harmed by post-crisis reforms – FSB