The People's Bank of China and the Deutsche Bundesbank organised a conference in Frankfurt am Main on Monday to discuss issues of mutual interest relating to financial stability.
Yi Gang, a deputy governor of the People's Bank of China, and Andreas Dombret, a member of the executive board of the Deutsche Bundesbank, jointly addressed the conference.
Both emphasised the importance of an open exchange of ideas and experience, in particular between advanced countries and emerging market economies,
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase
- Treasury committee to investigate BoE’s lack of diversity
- Fed’s Powell: banks still have important role in payments
- Bank of Portugal sells majority share in ‘good bank’
- Xi sees renminbi taking greater role in global monetary system