Speaking at a European Clearing and Settlement conference, Jean-Michel Godeffroy, chairman of the T2S programme board at the ECB said that the bank is still in negotiations with the central securities depositary's (CSDs) on matters relating to governance, service levels, amendments and terminations, and liability.
On governance, Godeffroy explained that the respective rights of CSDs and the Eurosystem in T2S change management still need to be outlined. For example, should this be standard outsou
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations