James Hussey, the former chief executive of De La Rue, has joined rival banknote producer Oberthur Technologies, only months after stepping down as head of the UK papermaker. Oberthur has also ended its interest in acquiring De La Rue.
In a statement released on Wednesday, Oberthur said Hussey had been appointed as an adviser to Jean-Pierre Savare, the chairman to Oberthur's board, with immediate effect.
"We are absolutely delighted to welcome someone of James's ability and depth of experience t
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations