The Basel Committee on Banking Supervision on Thursday issued the final version of its report on financial sector pay.
The report, Range of Methodologies for Risk and Performance Alignment of Remuneration, is intended to enhance banks' and supervisors' understanding of risk-adjusted remuneration.
The committee expected that "by providing some clarification on the design of risk-adjusted remuneration schemes, [it] could support and facilitate the greater adoption of sound practices in the banking
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations