The director of the economics department at the Bank of Lithuania, Raimondas Kuodis, was on Friday named deputy chairman of the board of the Bank of Lithuania.
President Dalia Grybauskaitė appointed Kuodis following his nomination by new chairman of the board, Vitas Vasiliauskas, who took office on April 16. Kuodis will serve for a term of six years. The decree became effective on the day of signing.
Kuodis replaced Ramune Vilija Zabuliene, who completed her term having been in office since Marc
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory