The director of the economics department at the Bank of Lithuania, Raimondas Kuodis, was on Friday named deputy chairman of the board of the Bank of Lithuania.
President Dalia Grybauskaitė appointed Kuodis following his nomination by new chairman of the board, Vitas Vasiliauskas, who took office on April 16. Kuodis will serve for a term of six years. The decree became effective on the day of signing.
Kuodis replaced Ramune Vilija Zabuliene, who completed her term having been in office since
- Supervisory lessons: resolution is a ‘dirty business’
- Key Brexit vote complicates outlook for UK economy
- European auditors ask lawmakers for increased access to ECB documents
- Switzerland grants fintech firms access to interbank payment system
- BIS’s Borio calls on economists to take money more seriously