The Bank of Canada on Thursday announced details of its new polymer banknote series, with the C$100 ($102) polymer note set to enter circulation by the end of the year.
The central bank said the new C$100 polymer banknote, the first note to be issued as part of the polymer series, would enter circulation in November 2011, with security features and visual designs unveiled in the spring of 2011. Dates for the issuance of the remaining polymer banknotes were also announced, with the C$50 note due
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde