Mark Cahn, the deputy general counsel for litigation and adjudication at the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), was on Friday promoted to general counsel at the securities regulator.
Cahn replaces David Becker who will step down as general counsel later this month. Becker served as the SEC's general counsel for four years in two separate stints, one from January 2000 to May 2002 and the other from February 2009.
As head of the SEC's office of general counsel and chief legal officer, Ca
- Irish deputy governor warns hard Brexit is ‘entirely plausible’
- New Russian banknote provokes anger in Ukraine
- Low-paid jobs may explain flat Phillips curve – research
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase
- G7 governors and ministers set out principles for assessing cyber security