The European Central Bank (ECB) needs to improve its documentation of recruitment procedures when selecting candidates and to better record the outcome of reference checks, according to recommendations published in a report by the European Court of Auditors (ECA), the EU's auditor, on Saturday.
In its report on the operational efficiency of the ECB's management for the 2009 financial year, the ECA said that, although the central bank had followed staff-selection rules and procedures during recru
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
- Central banks will be using blockchain by 2019 – research
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- Nigerian state uses central bank as ‘piggy bank’ – MPC member
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms