The board of De La Rue, a UK banknote printer, on Friday said paper faults at its Hampshire plant last July have not affected the rest of its business so far.
In an interim management statement, ahead of preliminary results which will be reported on 24 May, the De La Rue board said it had not "to date, seen evidence of an adverse impact of the recent paper production issues on the rest of the business".
The board added that discussions with the customer affected by the fault, thought to be the R
- James Bullard on 2% rates, tariffs and Fed leadership
- Podcast: David Hendry and John Muellbauer on empirical macro
- Argentinian central bank takes drastic action over currency crisis
- Turkish central bank raises overnight rates in bid to stop lira’s fall
- Policies must change to stop emerging markets crisis, analysts say