Central Banking Publications has added three new former central bankers to its editorial advisory board.
The three new members are Gary Stern, a former president of the Minneapolis Federal Reserve; Andrew Sheng, a former deputy chief executive of the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA); and Lars Heikensten, a former governor of the Sveriges Riksbank.
A graduate in economics from Rice and Washington Universities, Stern served as president and chief executive of the Minneapolis Federal Reserve fro
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Philippines central bank launches reorganisation
- Dudley calls for ‘aggressive action’ on benchmark reforms