A research project undertaken by Ron Berndsen, the head of oversight department at the Netherlands Bank, seeks to build a unique, unified model of financial infrastructure that captures the many different embedded elements.
Berndsen was appointed endowed professor of financial infrastructure and systemic risk in December by the University of Tilburg. He told CentralBanking.com on Wednesday that the project was a part of this appointment. "If you look at financial infrastructure now, there are lo
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?