The European Commission on Thursday proposed firm deadlines for the migration of credit and debit transfer systems to the Single European Payments Area (Sepa) framework.
The Commission threw its weight behind the idea first mooted by the Sepa Council in June, to set separate end dates for the migration of direct debit and credit transfers to the new system. As suggested by that body, it has proposed national credit transfers be phased out, with the pan-European alternative taking their place, wi
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations