Authorities in the United Kingdom arrested two men on Wednesday in connection with the bribery and corruption investigation centred on Securency, a Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) offshoot.
The Serious Fraud Office, an arm of the UK government, said two men had been arrested and were being interviewed. The office said Spanish officials were executing two search warrants related to three British nationals in Spain, and a further six warrants were executed on homes in Australia.
A spokesperson for
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory