James Hussey, the chief executive of De La Rue, a banknote printer, has resigned after a fault at one of its plants tarnished the company's reputation.
De La Rue, the world's largest banknote printing firm, on Thursday said Hussey had resigned after taking responsibility for the closure of a plant following the discovery of production irregularities. The company said Nicholas Brookes, the company's non-executive chairman, would take over from Hussey as executive chairman and Colin Child, the gro
- Banknote and currency manager of the year: Norges Bank
- Lifetime achievement award: Perng Fai-nan
- Initiative of the year: Bank of England’s FinTech Accelerator
- Consultancy and advisory provider of the year (data and regulatory management): BearingPoint
- Banknote and currency services provider of the year: Landqart