Four former central bank governors have joined the Central Banking Publications' editorial advisory board.
The four new members are Don Brash, a former governor of the Reserve Bank of New Zealand; Ludek Niedermayer, former vice-governor of the Czech National Bank; Y. V. Reddy, a former governor of the Reserve Bank of India, and Joseph Yam, the former chief executive of the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA).
As governor of the Reserve Bank of New Zealand, Don Brash led the central bank through
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey
- EBA demands rapid reform at Maltese AML agency
- First left-wing Mexican president in a generation unlikely to upend institutions
- Vietnam says it is “actively prepared” to intervene in forex market