The People's Bank of China (PBoC) has promoted Du Jinfu, one of its three assistant governors, to deputy governor, leading media reported on Thursday.
Bloomberg and Dow Jones, two wire news services, said Du had been promoted to fill the space created by the retirement of Su Ning, one of the central bank's five deputy governors. The date of the appointment is not known, but an official at the PBoC reportedly told Dow Jones Newswires that Su had left the central bank.
Su crossed the state retire
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations