The Swiss National Bank (SNB), the Reserve Bank of New Zealand, the Bank of Korea and the Central Bank of Peru all maintained their policy rates this week.
The SNB maintained its expansionary monetary policy leaving its benchmark target range for three-month Swiss franc Libor unchanged at 0-0.75% with the intention to keep the Libor within the lower part of the target range at about 0.25%.
The move will help to keep inflation on a steady path and prevent an excessive appreciation of the Swis
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations