The Commonwealth Secretariat has published a teacher's manual aimed at improving financial literacy across the Caribbean.
The 49-page booklet will be distributed among member countries of the secretariat in the Caribbean, which include the Bahamas, Antigua, Jamaica, Barbados, and Trinidad & Tobago.
The booklet is part of a broader effort to promote better financial literacy by central banks in the region. The pamphlet's release follows the publication of Making the most of your money, a guide pr
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Philippines central bank launches reorganisation
- Swift starts work on pan-European real-time payment connectivity pilot