Calvin Mitchell, an executive vice president at the New York Federal Reserve, has left for Thomson Reuters, an information company.
No public announcement was made but sources said the central bank sent an internal memo around a month ago announcing Mitchell's departure. He left on 13 November. He started at Thomson Reuters, where he is senior vice president of corporate affairs, on Monday.
Mitchell told CentralBanking.com: "Moving to Thomson Reuters was a great opportunity and it was hard to sa
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?
- Norges Bank does not rule out launching digital currency