The European banking body for payments is to collaborate with Mobey Forum, a group set up to promote the use of mobile payments, in a bid to increase the use of mobile payments in the Single European Payments Area (SEPA).
The European Payments Council (EPC) and Mobey Forum said on Tuesday that they would combine to encourage banks to offer mobile financial services.
The objective of the collaboration was to promote the advantages of mobile payments and improve interoperability between mobile pay
- Irish deputy governor warns hard Brexit is ‘entirely plausible’
- New Russian banknote provokes anger in Ukraine
- Low-paid jobs may explain flat Phillips curve – research
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase
- G7 governors and ministers set out principles for assessing cyber security