The two Bank of Canada operations which the central bank plans to withdraw later this month failed to receive a single bid from the country's banks earlier this week.
The central bank announced late last month that it would dismantle its Term PRA Facility for Private Sector Instruments and its Term Loan Facility at the end of October after less than 12 months in operation.
On Thursday, the central bank said its latest C$1 billion ($962m) Term Loan Facility operation had received no bids a day af
- Irish deputy governor warns hard Brexit is ‘entirely plausible’
- New Russian banknote provokes anger in Ukraine
- Low-paid jobs may explain flat Phillips curve – research
- G7 governors and ministers set out principles for assessing cyber security
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase