Four Scandinavian banks with large exposures to Latvia on Friday said they would maintain their commitment to their operations in the hard-hit Baltic state.
DnB Nord, Nordea, SEB and Swedbank pledged to "maintain our overall exposure to Latvia subject to nominal GDP development and the availability of sound business opportunities."
"We recognise that the success of the macroeconomic program, as well as medium term balance of payments sustainability in Latvia depends crucially on the continued in
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?