Ben Bernanke, the chairman of the Federal Reserve, fell victim to identity fraud after his wife's purse was stolen last summer from a Washington DC coffee shop.
Anna Bernanke's purse was snaffled last August in a Starbucks near Capitol Hill, Newsweek, the weekly journal which broke the story, said earlier this week. The purse contained the couple's joint cheque book and days later the fraudsters began to cash cheques for the account. According to Newsweek, the couple banked with Wachovia and rep
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde