Andrew Sentance, a member of the Bank of England's monetary policy committee, expects the British economy to return to growth in the second half of this year.
"I expect to see a return to growth in the second half of this year, as the British economy responds to the stimulus from low interest rates, a competitive exchange rate, government tax and spending measures, an improving global economic environment and the Bank's policy of quantitative easing," Sentance wrote in an article published in t
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows