Xiaochuan Zhou of the People's Bank, Masaaki Shirakawa of Japan and Seongtae Lee of Korea met in Shenzen, China in the first formal meeting of the Tripartite Governors.
The governors reviewed recent economic and financial developments in three countries, and exchanged views on macroprudence, financial stability, regional monetary cooperation and other issues of common concern, said the Bank of Japan.
The meeting builds on several informal meetings but is the first since last December, when the t
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- Bank of Jamaica’s Wynter on the path to inflation targeting
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey
- Vietnam says it is “actively prepared” to intervene in forex market