Source: People's Daily
A report released on Friday 13 June by the People's Bank of China said that the latest statistics from the financial sector give no indication of a severe impact by the severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) on China's financial sector.
A report released Friday by the People's Bank of China said that the latest statistics from the financial secto
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations