Brunei Darussalam is currently chairing the SEACEN Board of Governors. The meeting was preceded by a SEACEN/World Bank Treasury Forum on Central Bank Reserves Management, which was held at the same venue.
In his opening remark at the forum, the permanent secretary said, "Now the investment universe has b
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- All central banks may have to consider crypto-currencies – BIS