"We have not received any notification of any plan to adjust interest rates or the submission of a plan to the State Council", Bai said, contrary to a media report released over the weekend, AFX reported.
Asked whether the central bank is preparing to raise interest rates, Bai said, "We haven't rece
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank