The Polish central bank is under political pressure as a probe began this week. It will look at the role played by the central bank as well as the stock exchange and relevant ministers at the time when Polish banks were sold.
Balcerowicz, a former finance minist
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory