Source: Financial Times
The Treasury yesterday suggested that the Bank of England would take a more upbeat view of Britain's economic outlook when it publishes its inflation report next month.
Giving evidence to a committee of MPs, Gus O'Donnell, the Treasury's permanent secretary and most senior civil servant
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde