At the end of the 10th Meeting of East Asia Pacific Central Banks or Monetary Authorities in Bali on Saturday, Indonesian Central Bank Governor Burhanuddin Abdullah said "This cooperation is expected to boost economic security in the region."
Burhanuddin said that the fina
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations