Pamela Andrada, the secretary of central bank chairman Carlos Massad, has been sacked and put under investigation after she was surprised sending e-mails containing confidential information from Massad's computer to Bertinelli. Bertinelli resigned from Inverlink on Friday before the scandal broke.
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for monetary gold a fool’s errand?
- European Court of Justice overrules ECB on French banks’ leverage
- Malaysian central bank reshuffles senior staff
- FSB launches crypto asset monitoring framework
- Communication strategies too weak to ‘pierce veil of inattention’ – research