As treasury secretary and the finance ministry's permanent secretary for the last 10 years Tumusiime-Mutebile, 51, has played a key role in designing and implementing the monetary and fiscal policies that have been the cornerstone of Uganda's economic recovery program.
His appointment must first be approved by a parliamentar
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations