Source: Caribbean Media news agency
The Eastern Caribbean Central Bank (ECCB) Wednesday [6 August] announced plans to upgrade the security features of the Eastern Caribbean currency in a bid to "thwart the efforts of counterfeiters".
In a statement, the bank, which serve
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor