After G7 finance ministers and central bank governors met in Palermo on Feb 17, the G7 said in a statement on Japan that "efforts to strengthen the financial sector should be enhanced."
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power