Bulgaria's Parliament elected Tsvetan Manchev, executive director of the Agency for Economic Analyses and Forecasts with the Finance Ministry, deputy governor of the Central Bank and head of the Emission Department.
On Tuesday, he was nominated b
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?