Bangladesh's central bankers rounding up the country's soiled and smelly currency notes have discovered something even more revolting: a pack of forged notes in their own vault.
The country's central bank said on Wednesday it had found fake currency worth about $850
- James Bullard on 2% rates, tariffs and Fed leadership
- Turkish central bank raises overnight rates in bid to stop lira’s fall
- Podcast: David Hendry and John Muellbauer on empirical macro
- Policies must change to stop emerging markets crisis, analysts say
- Next financial crisis “will be brewing” in shadow banking – Bullard