Bangladesh's central bankers rounding up the country's soiled and smelly currency notes have discovered something even more revolting: a pack of forged notes in their own vault.
The country's central bank said on Wednesday it had found fake currency worth about $850
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- CFTC’s fintech catch-up effort includes ‘global sandbox’ push
- Quarles: yield curve flattening not “likely” a signal of recession