The crisis apparently culminated in a heated meeting last Wednesday with Governor David Klein, when department heads presented him with a growing list of complaints, warning that the institution's daily operations could be in jeopardy, a report in the Jerusalem Post said.
According to senior bank officials, Klein conv
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations