"The Riksbank welcomes a high-level, independent evaluation of its monetary policy," says Riksbank Governor Lars Heikensten.
"Now that ten years have passed since the introduction of the inflation targeting regime it seems particularly natural to assess how monetary policy has worked and to put forward proposals for how it could be enhanced. Such assessments have
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde