Source: CBC News
Canadians can expect lower inflation and higher economic growth next year, the Bank of Canada said Wednesday in its latest monetary policy report.
The central bank said there is stil
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs
- Implementation of new Sofr rate is “ahead of schedule”, says Fed vice-chair
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- MAS strengthens use of data to combat financial crimes
- RBA paper modifies DGSE to include housing sector