Noyer said in a statement that various factors probably influenced China's decision to increase its euro holdings.
Those factors have probably "played a role in the decision of the Chinese authorities to increase the euro-share of its foreign exchange holdings; Indeed, a very wise decisi
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?